We are a Family Destination Hotel
As a family hotel, we attach great importance to the fact that every single member of the family feels comfortable with us: While parents or other family members should enjoy their time out from everyday stress in a relaxed way at the Rosatsch, it is important to us that children feel entertained, can let off steam and experience adventures. That’s exactly why we are pleased to have received the Family Destination seal of approval, which distinguishes vacation resorts and destinations.
Vacation for the whole family
- wide range of family apartments
- price reduction for children
- surprises for children on arrival
- holiday specials (Easter egg collection, Christmas concert)
- children’s buffet
- various family spa offers
- Spa offers for parents
- board games to borrow
- Children’s cinema
- child care on request (with extra charge)
- countless leisure activities and events for the whole family
- generously equipped playroom
- many bad weather alternatives
We offer space for the whole family
Thanks to our wide range of family apartments and suites, as well as spacious double rooms with extra beds or sofa beds, we have enough space for every member of the family to enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
Since we know that a family vacation can be very expensive, especially for large families, we offer the following discounts:
- Children up to 5 years stay with us free of charge
- For children from 6 to 17 years you pay
- for the first child CHF 50
- for the second child CHF 40
- for the third child CHF 30
- additional children stay with us free of charge
- our dinner is free for children up to 5 years.
- for children from 6 to 17 years the dinner costs CHF 25/child
- all prices for children include breakfast
In addition, all children receive a small surprise on arrival at the expense of the house.
Small children - big appetite
We know: Satisfied children, are happy children. And to keep it that way, we offer the following services in our hotel:
The perfect vacation for big and small, as a group or alone!
Vacations with the family should offer relaxation and recreation – not only for you, but also for your children. Therefore, we as a family hotel have made it our task to create a place to stay for our guests that feels like being among friends.
Togetherness on family vacation
Relaxation for the family
You want to learn more about Pontresina and the beautiful Engadin? Click on the link below and get to know the diversity of the nearby surroundings!
Whether with baby, toddler or schoolchild – the choice of activities in Pontresina both in the summer and winter months is incomparable! Biking, hiking, skiing, enjoying great views, sightseeing and so much more! This is precisely why the Engadine is so popular with people of all generations and especially families.
What does the Hotel Rosatsch offer for parents to relax?
We know that everyday family life is sometimes not that easy. In addition, there is often the work and many other tasks that you have to manage at the same time. For this reason, we want to offer you the full range of relaxation in our hotel. This includes, of course, the delicious food in our restaurant – after all, food is also balm for the soul – our pool area and our comprehensive spa offer. In addition to yoga classes, professional massages, facials and a large sauna area, we also have a relaxation room where you can just take a deep breath.
What are the current events in Pontresina and the surrounding area?
In a single vacation it is impossible to exhaust all the activities that Engadin has to offer, so we write down the best ones for you once:
- Visit to the alp show dairy
- Playground Hotel Morteratsch
- Guided tour of the village
- Ibex excursion (from 8 years)
- Guided horseback rides, riding camps or pony rides with Gina Wohlwend
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Climbing camp and climbing course of the Pontresina mountaineering school
- Alp Languard
- Hiking with children
- Creative Box
- Museum Alpin
If you can’t cross all the items off the must-see list, no problem. Just think of us as your second home and come back here again.
What to do when it rains?
Even if we Engadiners and in the year can hardly save from sunshine hours, sometimes it rains – nature thanks – just now and then. It’s a good thing that even in rainy weather you have many activities to choose from in the Engadine:
- Swim a few laps in our pool or warm up in our family sauna
- Visit the climbing hall Serlas in S-Chanf
- Take a dip in a larger pool? Visit the Bellavita adventure pool
- Watch the latest movies in the Rex cinema or take advantage of our children’s cinema on various days during the vacations from 16:00.
- Borrow board games at our reception
- Let your children draw a nice picture and take part in our drawing contest. (You will get all the information about it when you arrive, or on request at the reception).
- Let your creativity run free in the Creativbox in Pontresina.